As of late, a good chunk of my the blogroll has recently been invited to the anime blogger interrogation game started by Iso. Being the usual bystander who enjoys watching from afar, I never would have thought that I’ll actually be taking part in this . . . Will be skipping the second part since most the anime bloggers have already done this @_@
Here’re the rules:
- Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives.You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
- Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so fourth. You should answer your own 5 questions as well. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
- In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
- To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
- Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
- To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.
Not to delay you any longer, here’re my answers to -blacksheep’s questions.
1. What anime/manga has made an impact to your life?
Genshiken!! One of the most realistic yet seemingly normal otaku life manga/anime became the gateway for me to realize that being otaku is best enjoyed by interacting with other otakus.
2. Setting aside the story/plots/synopsis, what’s the next thing you consider in choosing an anime to watch?
If the anime has an existing light novel series. Though not necessarily true all the time, anime with existing light novels tend to be more dense (in terms of character development and story execution)
3. Who is the anime character that resembles you the most in terms of personality?
Putting aside HIS ability to attract the opposite sex, it would be Keima Katsuragi from Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai. I’m pretty much a fanatic when it comes to loving the girls of the 2d world (specially lolis) So much, that I’d disregard reality altogether sometimes (YES, THAT MUCH). Like him, I operate under logic and reason (at least most of the time XD). And no, I’m not a bishounen like him XD
4. Do you buy anime merchandise (figures, BDs, OSTs, etc)? ?
I’d be lying to the local book/hobby store owners if I said no .
5. What anime/manga made you an anime/manga enthusiast (not necessarily have to be your first anime)?
School Rumble!! From all the randomness to the totally interesting characters, this comedy-filled slice-of-life is what introduced me to the world of anime appreciation and love. Still love Yakumo btw ^v^
That wraps up my part for this rather interesting game. Not being able to tag anyone I guess is a sign that I have to interact with other anime bloggers more (I DID start out as a figure blogger).